Saturday, January 6, 2007

Tea Cosy o' Doom!

Well, the cozy itself is nearly done, and the pattern is written up, though the kinks still need to be worked out. Considering the challenge doesn't end until the end of the month, I'm rather early in finishing it. This doesn't happen all that often with me - assignments are usually finished a couple days before they're due, or even more likely, the night before.

I've also got another pattern running around in my head. About a year ago, Anthropologie made a cardigan called the Poet's Muse Cardigan.



I've wanted one since I saw it posted on Craftster, but nobody could come up with a pattern for it. So I've been thinking about how to make it, and I think I've got a workable pattern. I'll have to scrounge up some laceweight yarn to get the right drape for the fronts, but that shouldn't be too hard. I'll keep you updated on the pattern as it comes along.

No comments: